With the entire resources of Endicott College at our disposal, Misselwood Events offers perfectly appointed meeting facilities ranging in variety from natural, oceanfront vistas to state-of-the-art conference rooms.
Misselwood Events at Endicott College provides:
- Expert event managers
- One-Stop Certified by the Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors-International (ACCED-I)
- Day meeting packages or multi-day events with overnight accommodations
- On-site / in-room catering services
- Ocean view venues / private beaches
- 40+ mediated rooms throughout the campus
- Four theaters seating 100 people up to 500
- Basic audio-visual equipment included at no additional cost
- IT and technical support
- Free and ample parking
- Free Wi-fi
- Outdoor Amphitheater
Impress your clients and colleagues!
- Endicott offers many interesting and distinctive venues, from our brick-and-stone Amphitheater overlooking the Endicott Lakes to the rustic Lodge, perfect for casual networking.
- Rose Performance Hall, located in the Walter Manninen Center for the Arts - capacity of 250 - can accommodate music, theater, and dance performances as well as lectures and presentations.
- With its French manor house architecture and beautiful Oak Room, Misselwood House is a great choice for staff retreats, board meetings, and intimate social gatherings.
Our Misselwood Events team are dedicated professionals who assist with planning and implementing your program to ensure its success. Our day meeting packages include meeting space, catering, complimentary parking, audio visual equipment, tables, and chairs.
For more information or to receive a custom proposal, please complete the Request Information form.
Ready to start planning?
Let's talk about creating the perfect conference or event for your organization. Submit the form, and we will be in touch with you shortly.